AdWords Remarketing is Google’s version of retargeting advertising. It is an advertising strategy that allows us to target users. Here we target such kind of users who have visited in our website, with some ads to attract these users to return to our site.
Setting up with AdWords Remarketing
Here people or audience is always our target. They are not only target sometimes they became the group of people whom we want to exclude from our targeting. Depending on the need we will include or exclude these audiences for each ad group to make sure that we are targeting the right group of people. By using custom combination we can achieve it easily.
Mainly there are three types of audience and the types are as shown below:
- People or a user viewed a page with details about a specific product or service. Need to target them with ads about that offering.
- People who added an item to a shopping cart but didn’t complete the purchase.
- The “added to shopping cart” audience included and the “complete purchase” audience excluded.
- People who signed up to receive information about future product releases.When the product is released, target these users with ads for that product
- People who visited part 1 in a content series but didn’t return for part 2
- The “viewed part 1 page” audience included and the “viewed part 2 page” audience excluded
- Delayed targeting (discussed below) can be used to schedule targeting at optimal intervals
- People who submitted your contact form.When users land on your thank you page, they become part of this audience
- People who view your contact form but don’t submit it
- The “viewed contact form” audience included and the “viewed thank you page” audience excluded
Here in AdWord remarketing the most difficult thing is the identification of right audiences and respective custom combinations. When that step completes, some optimization is performed. Adding retargeting to your advertising program can accomplish any number of goals if implemented correctly.
Google Remarketing is Google’s latest push into behavioral targeted advertising. To know More about Adwords Remarketing please visit our website.