How to Increase Business Visibility Online
Sure, you may have a great idea for your own company, but if no one can find your business, does it even exist?
Asking yourself whether or not anyone can find your website is currently the most important question when it comes to growing your business.
Don’t believe us? These SEO and search stats may change your mind.
- 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day (Google)
- Organic search leads have a 14.6% close rate, compared to 1.7% for outbound marketing leads (HubSpot)
- Businesses that regularly update their blogs with fresh content have 434% more indexed pages than those which don’t (Search Engine Land)
- 33% of clicks from organic search results go to the first listing on Google (WebDAM)
If you want to increase business visibility, there is more that goes into it besides just setting up social media profiles and a website; you need to send traffic to your business by using search engine optimization (SEO).
What Is Visibility in Digital Marketing?
Creating and launching your online business is an exciting and huge milestone, as it offers you the opportunity to get financial freedom, manage working hours, and work on your own terms. On the other hand, as there are so many others like you, it can be hard to stand out from the crowd.
In today’s world, simply putting a creative and unique idea on the web using a stylish and easy to use website is not enough. All the effort and work will be for nothing if you are unable to drive traffic to your website. This can only be achieved by increasing your business’s visibility on the web, which can be achieved by a number of ways. However, the most effective and well known method to increase business visibility is by using SEO.
The Difference Between SEO and Local SEO
SEO and Local SEO is an effective method to market any online business, as it is designed to help your business promote both products and/or services to customers. On the other hand, local SEO focuses on offering these services to individuals who are living in the same area, state, or country as you. This is more suitable for local businesses who are offering physical services or are looking to start from a small scale.
In addition, with the help of local SEO, you will be able to increase visibility on Google, get added to local business directories, along with other initiatives that will result in higher traffic for your website. Today, millions of users use local searches to find the best possible service providers in their area. This ultimately means local SEO can help put your business on the map
The two main distinguishing features between SEO and local SEO are:
SEO: Today, the internet is the common go-to place for information. No matter what you are looking, for chances are you will search for it using a search engine. This is why you need a strong presence on the internet in order to help boost your business.
Local SEO: Local SEO gives you the chance to get noticed by your local community, along with build a reputation. With the help of Local SEO, you will be able to land clients who are looking for local service providers.
Why Is it Important to Hire a Florida Internet Marketing Company?
In today’s market, you constantly need to get an edge over your competition, as it allows your business to stand apart and gain more attention. This can be hard to achieve for people who are new to the online world, which is why we suggest you look into digital marketing agency services.
They offer a complete range of services that can help give your online business the push it needs. To help you understand its importance, we have listed down a few key points.
- Skills – By hiring a digital marketing agency, you will be able to gain access to the skills your business needs.
- Finances – An expert will be able to help you manage your budget more effectively, as well as spend money on places where you can get a return on investment.
- Perspective – When it comes to online business you need an unbiased perspective that can help you understand potential customers. Only a professional marketing agency will be able to offer you constructive criticism.
- Growth – A professional service provider will be able to set up a number of strategies that can help your business grow. Allowing you to enjoy endless benefits in the long run.
See how your website stacks up against the competition. Run a free SEO audit and someone from Gazelle Interactive will reach out to you with ideas on how we can take your website to the next level.